"The service I have received from the VíllaMía property management team has been second to none. They are extremely fast and efficient at dealing with any issues and pay care and attention to every detail. They regularly keep me up-to-date and there is no need for me to do anything so I can get can on with running my own business in the UK without any stress from renting my Spanish property. I would wholeheartedly recommend VíllaMía to anyone who is considering renting a property abroad."
Andy Turner, Javea apartment owner, used VíllaMía management service over six years. November 2011
VíllaMía offers a full Property and Rental Management Services for owners.
Even with experience, managing a property can be a full-time job – something you can do without if you are already working or live in a different country to your rental property. If you own a rental property, we can take the pressure out of doing it yourself with our Property Management Services.
The VíllaMía team will look after your rented apartment or villa - in Jávea and the surrounding areas - to offer you peace of mind and ensure that your property is looked after to the highest standards.
There is much to do when renting out your apartment or villa. To begin with, you need to prepare the property so it is fit for tenants to move in which means it is clean, appliances checked, taking meter readings for the utility companies, organising keys and getting necessary paperwork in place such as an energy efficiency certificate. The list goes on and VíllaMía, as your property manager, can do all of that for you.
Once tenants are renting your property, we will manage it throughout the duration of the contract, providing updates along the way. Our complete service includes:
• First point of contract for tenants with any problems
• Complete peace of mind 24 hours a day
• No tenant contact required. We deal with all communication between tenants, contractors and you.
• We will ensure that any issues are resolved quickly and effectively so neither you, nor your tenants are inconvenienced
• Statistically your tenant is more likely to stay for longer
• Repairs carried out by vetted tradesmen at competitive rates – we now work with qualified individuals rather than one company which has resulted in an improvement on the service and costs for clients
• Quarterly inspections of property
• Quarterly checks with utility companies to check bills are paid
• We will contact you and your tenants prior to the expiry of the initial tenancy agreement, with regards to the tenancy renewal
If you have an empty property, it still needs to be looked after so to ensure you have complete peace of mind 24 hours a day we will do the following on a monthly basis:
• Ventilate property
• Check mail
• Run taps and flush toilets to prevent calcium build up and clear stagnant water to eliminate odours
• Key hold and be the first point of contact for any queries relating to the property
• Organise any repair works
We have an in-house lawyer so if the rent hasn't been paid or there are serious issues, we will cover the initial legal costs including the buro fax (like a registered letter) from the lawyer.
Reduction in costs so a cleaner is 10 euros per hour instead of 15 euros and our handyman at 15 euros an hour (one hour minimum fee) compared to 25 euros an hour.
The VíllaMía fee is 10% of the monthly rent but the minimum cost is 60 euros per month for an apartment and 120 euros for a villa, plus IVA. There are no hidden costs. Any extra costs such as preparing a written inventory list, cleaning and repair work will be approved by you first.
As part of our rental agency fee, we will do the following:
|Market Property once instructed
|Prepare Tenancy contract
|Change-over of utility bills
|Photo inventory: furniture, fixtures and fittings only
|Energy certificate (Apartment / Villa)
|€160 / €250
|€110 / €150
|Photographic Inventory (everything)
|Move out inspections
|Overseeing deposits (plus change back of utility bills)
|Correspondence on behalf of Landlord
|€15 per letter
|Issuing of legal registered letter (first process if eviction needed)
Any works on properties not managed by Villa Mia will be charged at €40ph. If managed, we offer discounts in association with our partners which include pool and garden maintenance services, plumbers, electricians, air conditioning and lawyers.
Key holding only from €35per month.
We will check your empty property each month, run taps, air out, test alarm, check for leaks, etc or twice a month for 60 euros a month.
* Please note all costs exclude 21% IVA
Interested? To find out more about our rental property management services please contact us.
Sign up for our informative and fun packed monthly newsletter! We won't share your email, and you can unsubscribe at any time.